Sunday, February 24, 2013

Plaid Connection

Hello!

Meet my favorite Pokemon, Typholosion (I drew that one)! I am again Rj Jacinto, 20 years old. 20 years of being a child (lol what). I'll be posting any posts here haha whenever or whatever I like. I might put some short stories that I made out of being 'productive' in a day. What else, poems and fandoms. AKB48 fandom, and others.

The 'Ays!' (I's)

- I am an art student.
- I can draw.
- I love plaid.
- I am a shy person but not a loner
- I don't like balloons
- I am pessimistic, pursuing high pressure to myself making my working habits a little bit harsh but worth it.
- I love Pokemon.
- I am choir member.
- I am a Taurus.

Okay I will update this, if ever I can remember anything about myself.

If you like following me, I have lots of social networking sites.

Tumblr: mr-patches.tumblr.com
Artblog: raziljacinto.tumblr.com
Deviantart: rjjacinto.deviantart.com

Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment